Thursday, August 28, 2014

Good day my peoples!

I thought I'd start today by sharing my story so to make you understand the reason why I decided to start this movement. After I graduated  at PC Training and business College in 2012, a sobering slap of reality hit me, in my mind I had managed to somehow imagine a fairy tale beginning where my career would instantly explode into life. But little did I know.

I'm sure a lot of you have been through this similar predicament(some still are) where you hand out so many CV's not a day passes without a signature paper cut on your hand. With not even one call back from all these big companies that I had for years looked up to a kid, I resorted to weekend promotions.

In a nutshell that sucked. I honestly hated it and ended up defaulting and as I was about to quit and pursue my entrepreneurial ventures, a call came in from some big company offering a call center position(I should ignored it!!). Excited at the time I didn't even hesitate, why would I?  It felt like going from broke to rich!!. My first paycheck,love at first sight! I honestly didn't believe that some people spend that kind of money over one weekend.

Little did I know that, that was the beginning of yet another roller coaster ride that would change my life till to day.

Long hours!
Night Shifts!
Working 30 days getting payed once a month!
Too many Rules!
Moody  Management!
Sacrificing the only one chance God gave to Live!
Sacrificing family time!
.....

The list goes on!

:)..so guess what I did...
...I quit! that's right!(don't do this without a plan!)

I am now chasing the only thing that I am willing to die for , my financial freedom.! Amandla!! #fistintheair..
I have realized that after all the long hours at work elevating somebody else's business, only entrepreneurship can save us from all our debts and deliver us our financial freedom.

*******************************************************

What is Demonstrate to Motivate:

Demonstrate to Motivate is a fun, competitive and philanthropic platform which I hope to do good with by helping young people tap into their entrepreneurial instinct . Presented in a form of an online magazine,it is a place where you can come meet and catch up on what other young stars your age(some probably younger than you) are doing for themselves all in the pursue of financial freedom.

I hope to grow its presence until it finds and secures its own unique place in the digital world. With that said I am always on the look out for creating individuals who have a passion for writing, so to speak. If you are that person feel free to drop a comment or message.

www.facebook.com/demonstratetomotivate

@Demonstrate00

Thanks for your support!






No comments:

Post a Comment